Watch this demonstration to understand how to register your account before you can log in to the Reading Partners Connects platform. To view the full demo video, click here. You can find more information in our Reading Partners Connects User Guide.
Once you’ve been paired with a student, your program coordinator will invite you to register your account on
the Reading Partners Connects Platform.
- Using a desktop computer, or laptop, open your web browser.
- Go to www.rpconnects.org and click “Register” to register your account. This is the same website you’ll use to
log in to tutor, so we recommend bookmarking it on your browser so that you have easy access.
- Next, you’ll enter the email address you use for Reading Partners, choose a username, select your timezone,
select “Tutor” as your User Type, and choose and re-enter a password.
- Save your username and password somewhere safe.
- If you forget your password, you’ll be able to reset your account later.
- Click “Register.” You’ll receive an email from email@example.com with a six-digit one-time
password to enter to verify your account. Please check your email’s spam folder if you do not receive it.
Return to www.rpconnects.org and you will be able to log in with your selected username and password.